Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Something new..

I happened to see the 'moderate comments' link and realised that people actually read my blog and post comments. Thanks! The reason your comments didn't appear earlier was because I had turned on the moderating option before comments could be published.

Excerpt from the one comment that took me by surprise!

"...I was not unaware of the fact that people sat down after the first three songs (except the two brave dudes in the front), but I didn't take it as an f you from the audience." -Jammypack, Panda no Panda

Awesome. I'd only posted a brief rave on his performance during Baybeats and Mr. Jammypack actually bothered to leave a comment! Viva la Internet! I like unpretentious, weird bands even though we have so few of them here in Singapore. That's also another reason why fans wouldn't want their favourite obscure bands to sell out. (I'm afraid Panda no Panda is unlikely to shake up the mainstream anytime soon.. hurhur..)

Anyway.. those two brave dudes were lulu and I. ;p Again, great show. Ja mata! In NY or Tokyo where it'll be lots different, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment