Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Crane Terror


The weather has been great lately. The clear sky and cool breeze are such a welcome change from the tormenting haze and torrent rains since late last year. I haven't been to the beach to soak in the sun since the last rave about the sunny weather (my life's getting boring) but I've gone rollerblading at East Coast Park with thengz and rockclimbing (after a 3-year hiatus) with Claudz.

The picture was taken on a rare morning when I woke up early and the cranes at the Clementi bus interchange looked so ominous. Of course, I did some digital work on it for better effect. There's too much re-construction and renovation work going on everywhere I go in Singapore. Progress and change, so exalted by our little nation, shouldn't be this annoying and uninspiring. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment