Thursday, March 6, 2008

lazy afternoon

We went to another tribal longhouse village before we returned to Singapore. Although it is another tourist trap, the longhouse still retains some authenticity and the villagers’ lives are not obviously disrupted by tourism. The Ibans charge visitors some money which will go into the community fund for maintaining the longhouse and other services for the community. (My friend Claud complains about my laconic blog, but my tiny brain’s can’t remember much about what we did in Sarawak. My poor note-taking discipline doesn’t help either. :)
So anyway, the picture’s dedicated to my animal-loving friends. The little kitten was awakened from its lazy afternoon slumber by us crowding around them and was tried to see what was happening around it. But Mother Cat wouldn't let it go and pressed the kitten down to continue its sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment