Tuesday, May 20, 2008

wat i missed..



The history boys came back from their Southeast Asian tour and I was shocked to hear that they did not catch the sunrise at Angkor Wat. Apparently there's a new pricing for viewing the sunrise that I didn't encounter when I was there. The Angkor Wat is replete with cosmological meaning and its builders intended for the sun to rise directly behind it. It was a pity I missed it too. I had everything arranged; the tutuk driver came to pick me up at 5am but alas, it was an overcast morning and I my stomach was troubling me, probably from overeating the night before, and I stayed in the hotel puking and passing diarrhoea that morning. :(

1 comment:

  1. When you said 'the history boys' at the start of the post, I thought you meant the movie 'The History Boys', and then I realised that The History Boys can't possibly be on tour, since they are film stars/theatre stars. 0_o

    ReplyDelete