Saturday, April 4, 2009

Viva la ipod! diary of an ipod virgin

Finally hopped onto the ipod bandwagon and I'm feeling really good about it. In fact, retail therapy never felt this good before. I especially enjoyed the free Tap Tap Revenge, a game app, as its name suggests, is a distant cousin of the dance dance revolution for the ipod touch:)
It took me a long time to decide to buy it, bearing in mind it is not cheap. I already had a handphone I could use to listen mp3 and FM radio. Sure enough, I haven't managed to install this wonderful flashcard software, Anki, which happens to be the main reason I bought the pod, so I can memorize those nasty vocabulary when I commute.
Finally, with a decent 8gb storage, ipod is a great learning tool on the go. I just downloaded Robin Sharma's Extraordinary Leadership from Learnoutloud.com and I can't wait to listen to Obama's audacity of hope from audible.com.

1 comment: