Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fireworks at the River





9 Aug was Singapore's national day. Over that weekend, there were fireworks shows to celebrate it at the mouth of Singapore river. I was there to snap some pictures. Here are the better ones. Hope you like them.

Back in school now. hope to blog more often than this.

Earlier, the MD of BMW Asia came to give a talk sharing his experiences of his South Pole expedition. No mean feat. I kept this inspiration as I ran 10km New Balance Real Run at Sentosa. The sandy beaches almost killed me. The thought of the 21km army half marathon this sunday is looming like a bad nightmare now. That guy's right: tough challenges take long and focused preparations. Which, of course, I haven't and I will surely pay for it on Sunday.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Just out of curiousity, when you ran on the sandy beach, did anyone mistake u as a volley ball pole?

    ReplyDelete