Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kobo gone Canto

Saw this on my homepage. I agree but I can't find that one thing:
The whole secret of life is to be interested in one thing profoundly and in a thousand things well.
- Horace Walpole

But this one in a Harvard Design Magazine article recommending tips for architecture students facing the jury just blows me away:
#37: Pull out a Pez dispenser and offer the critic, saying "Pez?" When you pull the head back to eject the Pez, giggle.
Then become enraptured by the device and keep spitting Pez out until they're all gone.
Then cry.

The latest song I'm hooked on is sung by Wang Lee Hom and Selina. I guess i have a tender spot for pop duets, eg. postal service's nothing better and jay+jolin's 手牵手song. Well I know what song to bug Jhua with next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment