Friday, July 7, 2006

The impermanence of things
Yay.. My Powerbook's alive again. I just got it back from co-op yesterday. The problem started when one fine day it decided to crash whenever it felt like it. Nothing I did could solve the problem. The hardware check revealed no problems and I formatted the harddisk, re-installed the OS, reformatted, re-installed... Apparently my RAM was fried; the guy at the co-op told me they replaced it. Shrug.
The malfunction's given me a huge dose of anxiety and disappointment already. First, it costs me bomb and second, more importantly, I haven't done anything fantastic with it except writing essays and surfing the web. Yes I admit that I'm not maximising the features of this baby for fun stuff like making videos and music. Nonetheless, the zoom-in-zoom-out accessibility feature is already well worth the money (i can't see well).
Anyways.. i'm glad it's ok now. I should create something with it before it dies on me again..

No comments:

Post a Comment