Tuesday, June 5, 2007

iGoogle

If you're like my friend thengz, who wonders about the ubiquitous and frivolous i-prefix to every new product, you won't be surprised by Google's homepage service, iGoogle, which iThink is pretty cool. i especially like the customisable idyllic landscape that changes according to the time of the day. uCan add rss feeds of your favourite websites and your gmail account to it so there's no wasting unnecessary time waiting for those websites to load. Here's a quote from the quote-of-the-day service on my homepage i kinda agree with:
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.
Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night
US novelist (1922 - 2007)

I used to pretend to be crazy like Van Gogh hoping I'll be as talented as he was. However I remained ku-ku with no talent forthcoming. :(


Gantz fanart, Copyright Kobacabana

No comments:

Post a Comment